SP Kennel is a premier sled dog racing kennel in Two Rivers, Alaska, dedicated to the individual dog through excellent health, nutrition, training and specialized care.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Full Moon Chorus

I looked out the window at midnight and saw a glorious full moon. It sat just above the horizon in all of its immense glory. I thought "Wouldn't it be grand to have a good ole Full Moon Chorus tonight?" So, as you'll hear, it took very little convincing to have the entire yard burst into a howl. I LOVE these dogs!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I bet they could be heard for miles. And they hushed when you said Good Dog :)

NCLepper said...

Awesome!!

Marilyn Cozzens said...

What a fabulous chorus plus a beautiful full moon! What a yard full of fantastic dogs.Thanks Aliy for starting the chorus.

Connie Starr said...

Well that got everyone awake here and joining in. Thank you for sharing!

Macgellan said...

We all LOVE those dogs!

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to the Howls. Last yrs 4th was great so I was looking forward to something. Thanks Aliy. like Mac said, We all love those dogs and their human family too!Padee Santa Rosa CA

Nessmuk said...

That was great.....good dogs indeed! My 3 german shepherds joined in when they heard the howling chorus! Very Cool!

Linda Toth said...

I played the audio speaker without headphones. Cutter raced into the room, listened carefully and then joined in!

Lourdes, VT said...

This is the best music in the WHOLE WORLD!!! I am just speechless!!!
Thank you, Aliy for sharing this beautiful and special moment!

MBB said...

It was called a Strawberry Moon:)

Sheree said...

That's AWESOME!!

Sheree said...

That's AWESOME!!

weedabble said...

I get the shivers just listening....thanks so much for sharing!