Tuesday Morning Update - Day 4

Unfortunately, at time of writing Allen's spot tracker hasn't updated for nearly six hours so we are flying blind! We know he "blew through" Scroggie Creek dog drop at 11.47pm and still has the 12 dogs he left Pelly with. We are setting up the dog camp and trying to estimate what time we might be seeing them today. It will be tricky as the dog camp is over the Yukon River with no internet coverage so we can't watch the jumping dog from there.

Aliy and Meghan arrived in Dawson in the wee small hours and are currently sleeping. I will talk with Aliy about the dramatic finish of her race and how she's feeling later so keep an eye out for that. I'm sorry to disappoint you all but I do not have any video of the finish of the YQ300. I was in Dawson, with the camera, watching the internet for the result. I'll see if I can get Meghan to describe what it was like to watch.

Ryne and the R&Bs pulled into Pelly Crossing at 2.18am and are resting before the final leg; we're excited to hear more about them.