Iditarod 2009: Aliy In Takotna

I should probably have edited this video down a bit, but it took me long enough to mess around with the audio and I didn't want to delay posting it any longer. Come to think of it, Aliy may kill me for posting it at all, but maybe if enough of you write positive comments I can use them in my defense!

The first little clip is from when I first found Aliy asleep in the library and decided to let her sleep. When she woke up two hours later and we were chatting, I set my camera on a bookshelf and started rolling. It was really dark, so I used my headlamp for illumination which is what she is commenting on at the very beginning. It was obvious that Aliy was not her usual high energy, impromptu, ad lib, "on camera" self, so I asked her a few leading questions to keep her going.

Here is Aliy in Takotna:

Labels: , , ,