Dear Scout...

Dear Scout,

What you have accomplished is amazing. Too bad you aren't as pretty as me. Maybe then you would get more attention, I mean, who knows of Scout? Scout who? Has anyone put your picture on a cover of a magazine? Huh? But I digress.

I know that I get most of the attention, magazine covers, sled dog calendars, picture books on sled dogs, but you are the real deal, the littermate that I am so proud of, not that the rest of the car litter weren't like kind of ok too. It's just that most all of us have all gone on to be couch potatoes, but not you!

Sometimes I hear the peeps call you the fun police but look at you now, leading the newbies all the way to Nome while I lay on the bed in Oregon and push the refresh button. I got all emotional seeing you come down Front Street. Almost had to get off the bed to get a kleenex but I just rubbed myself all over that nice SPK pillow instead.

I need to go freshen up. Someone might want to interview me on what it was like growing up with you. Miss you bro!

The Pretty One,
Honda

Thanks Jeanne for typing this up for Honda