SP Kennel is a premier sled dog racing kennel in Two Rivers, Alaska, dedicated to the individual dog through excellent health, nutrition, training and specialized care.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

YQ: Black Team Leaves Carmacks - Video

Here is the video of the team stuttering a little out of Carmacks. If you can see the tracker you will see they are going along quite happily now so don't be alarmed!

Sorry folks, I didn't quite catch the whole conversation detailed in the previous post but I did get Quito…

5 comments:

Barbara Boucher said...

close counts!! :D

Nessmuk said...

It's got to be difficult to synch all the bodily functions with 12 dogs! But once all "emptied out" they are like a well oiled Sled Dawg machine!! Safe and fast travels!!

A-town's Becky said...

In Quito's defense, even my dog knows, if I realized, I gotta go, I'll run back to the house. So, good for Quito and the rest of the team for not heading backward!!! And then, we're off!

Lisa B said...

Elegant start or not, we fans love to see our favorite dogs and musher hit the trail so thanks for posting!

Linda Toth said...

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Too funny