To those of you living 'outside' (Alaska jargon for 'not in Alaska'), it probably seems that life in rural Alaska, in a self built home, at the end of a two-track, caring for more than 50 canine athletes and anticipating -50 degrees Farenheit in a few months, is pretty exotic and adventuresome. Well, at least it's extreme!
So what do all these international adventurers have in common? A special home in Two Rivers, AK named SP Kennel.
- Quito, Ecuador to Two Rivers, AK -- 5617 miles
- Kandahar, Afganistan to Two Rivers, AK -- 5577 miles
- Oslo, Norway to Two Rivers, AK -- 3787 miles
- Dhaka, Bangaladesh to Two Rivers, AK -- 5626 miles
- Brisbane, Australia to Two Rivers, AK -- 7095 miles
- Miami, Florida to Two Rivers, AK -- 4821 miles