It's that time of year again! Are you ready to be a part of the Last Great Race on Earth?
- Wednesday, February 29th: Mushers fly to Anchorage
- Thursday, March 1st: Dogs and SPK Team drives to Anchorage, Mushers Meeting 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Mushers Banquet and Bib Draw 5:30 p.m. (Dena'ina Center, Anchorage)
- Friday, March 2nd: Meet and Greet 6-7 p.m. (Clarion Suites, Anchorage)
- Saturday, March 3rd: Iditarod Ceremonial Start in downtown Anchorage 10 a.m. (4th Ave & D Street)
- Sunday, March 4th: Official Iditarod Re-start 2:00 p.m. (Willow Lake, Willow)
You will be able to follow the Iditarod: