Iditarod 2010: "Aliy Cam" Survived!

I am delighted -- and quite impressed, actually -- to report that the "Aliy Cam" survived the Iditarod!

As you know, a crash early in the race wiped out the camera's mount, but the camera itself never quit. In fact, it worked very well throughout, even when Aliy was sure it couldn't possibly still be working at all! Not only is Aliy's commitment to bringing you "on the trail" video pretty incredible -- especially after having to hand-hold all the filming! -- but I think you'll agree the quality of her footage and narration put her well into the catagory of amazing!

I now have several hours of "Aliy Cam" video that I will edit into episodes in the coming days. Although each segment tells a great piece of the story, I think that taken all together they will provide an astonishing Iditarod experience... Stay tuned!

Labels: