CB300: Start Photos -- Quick Update

Howdy! I'm zipping through my HQ with just enough time to post this quick update from the start before racing down to Tolsona and Wolverine.

All three teams had excellent starts... Right on time and looking great! I have some really good video that I will edit and post this evening. Meanwhile... In the photos below:

Some of the dogs put on their game faces at the truck while their harnesses await them. Our three SP Kennel mushers pose for a photo op. The entire human team -- Fran, Scotty, Bridgett, Doug, Aliy, Allen, Bob and Ray.





You may have realized that I uploaded the photos in the three previous posts directly from my iPhone to Blogger, within minutes of taking them. That technology is pretty cool, but it doesn't allow me to do any enhancing of the photos... So, I have included them again here after doing a bit of cropping and adjusting for dim light, etc.: Allen checks on his leaders. Aliy reviews her team. Bridgett is as excited as she can be!





I'm off... Look for a full report as soon as possible!

Labels: