Boris & Raffie Get "Big Dog" Houses!

No more "puppy pen" for Mystery Pups Boris and Raffie! This weekend they've moved into "big dog" houses of their very own. Taking up residence in the two boxes closest to the front of the human house, the lads have quickly adapted to their new abodes and brought all their zest for play with them. First on the schedule, of course, was the universal dog game called "kick around the food dish." This was followed by another classic, "I can race around my house faster than you can."


Well above these games on the happy puppy scale, however, is the fact that they are now out in the open, right in the path of human traffic. Getting more attention, more pats and hugs, the youngsters have discovered an important fact of life: "Only more is more!"

When asked for comment about his brothers' good fortune, "Bad Boy" Mac's response was true to form: "So what? Big deal... I've had my own house for weeks now! Boris has moved into my old house which is fine with me, because I was already so over it was beneath me. I've now got the corner property, right at the front of the Kennel. I'm the first dog people meet when they arrive and the last dog they see when they leave. Just like I ought to be!"

So, all of the Mystery Pups are quite happy as they continue to grow into fine young sled dogs!

Labels: