Macgellan Update: Ready For Action!

Just a quick, final update to report that I'm ready for action!


I had, of course, a few of the usual, "It's never easy!" challenges to contend with. A couple of frozen jacks on my camper required a little ingenuity and the use of an old-style camper jack that Allen just happened to have lying around! Sorting out and hooking up the rest of the "utilities" each had their idiosyncrasies, but nothing a half-dozen trips to the hardware store couldn't fix. To my great satisfaction, I'm now all set up with power, heat and internet in my camper!

What more could I want? Well… A guy's gotta have a dog! That's right, my sweet, quiet, low maintenance roommate from last season has joined me again. I brought Stella over from the Kennel, opened the door to my camper and said, "Go on, get in there!" It took her less than three seconds to figure out where the bed was and take up her usual bed-hogging position. Welcome home, Stella!

So, I'm ready for action and hope that you are too!

Labels: