Macgellan Is Back...

Greetings! I'm back, more or less, after a pretty nasty cold knocked me down over the weekend. I'm not 100% yet, but feeling pretty much on the mend and I think I'll be good to go in another day or so.

Aliy mentioned in her post that I had the company of my new best friend Stella, and that she wished she had a picture. Well, I'm happy to provide this photo to show that beyond "sharing" my bed, Stella is actually quite a bed hog! Given half a second, she will maneuver to exactly where she wants to be and give me a sad doggy look when I move her back. It's actually very sweet, and she is an excellent companion.

There's a lot more to the "Stella Story" that I may post some day, but for now let me just say that I'm very happy to have her as my new best friend and that my convalescence was indeed enhanced by her presence!

Labels: